I dived into my "Papertrey Ink" stash and ended up using quite a bit! Here's what I made...
The base is created with "Nestabilities-Labels 10" dies.
- Die cut your tag using the Labels 10 Nestabilities.
- Stamp the bottom half of your tag with a "Background Basics -Woodgrain" stamp and Moulin Rouge Ink.
- Stamp randomly "In Bloom" blooms using "Memento-Rich Cocoa" ink.
- Cut a length of crossgrain ribbon and a length of "Eyelet Lace" border die from Kraft cardstock and attach to the top of the tag with a stapler.
- Stamp the "For You" sentiment from the "Say it with Style" stamp set with Memento-Tuxedo Black ink. Attach to your tag with foam pads to add dimension.
- Finally finish off by adding a button to the In bloom stamp.
I have attached a large foam pad to the reverse, so I can easily attach the tag to a gift when I need it.
Ooh it feels good playing with my PTI stash! I have to say, the current releases are looking amazing, oh how I wish I lived in the states and I'd order the lot!
Bye for now and thanks so much for taking a look.